JOIN THE NATIONAL ARMY CIRCLE
The members of right below have access to the CNA on simple presentation of their professional identity card:
- Officers and aspirants of career or under contract, in activity of service,
- Career officers in secondment service position, non-activity for any reason other than disciplinary and non-executive measure,
- Reserve officers on recall of activity,
- Civil servants of category A, or equivalent member, of the Ministry of the Armed Forces in a situation of activity.
The categories of members of the CNA are as follows:
- General officers in 2nd section,
- Officers in retirement position,
- reserve officers,
- Holders of the Legion of Honor,
- Auditors and former auditors of the IHEDN and the Ecole de Guerre,
- Members authorized by the Board of Directors,
- Spouses of officers who died for France (exempt from contribution).
You will find all the formalities necessary for your admission, or membership renewal, in the forms below.
Surviving spouses, not remarried, of retired, reserve or honorary officers pay half the membership fee.
Contribution calculated in proportion to the year the 1st year of membership from March 1 (except spouse and child).
Members Secretariat :
Phone. 01 44 90 27 75
- Monday to Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Contact us for any questions relating to membership
Fees for subscriptions and membership documents: