National Army Circle
- The personal data we will collect
- Use of collected data
- Who has access to the data collected
- Site user rights
Personal data must between:
- processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes is not considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), to be incompatible with the initial purposes (limitation purposes);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; all reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- kept in a form allowing the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding that necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as they will be processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 , paragraph 1, provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the Regulation are implemented in order to guarantee the rights and freedoms of the data subject (limitation of storage);
- processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is only lawful if and insofar as at least one of the following conditions is met:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the latter’s request;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the person concerned is a child.
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
- to the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Personal data we collect
We do not collect, store or use any user data on our site. In the event that we need to collect your data, we will make sure to provide you with advance notice of this data collection.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
- Functional cookies
We use them to remember all the selections you make on our site so that they are saved for your future visits.
- Analytical cookies
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and engage with while using our site.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your Internet browser, but this may decrease the quality of your user experience.
Anyone with an account on the site can file a complaint with the CNIL
If you have any questions for us, please feel free to contact us using the following:
01 44 90 27 22
8 place St Augustin 75008 Paris
Effective Date: December 16, 2020